Totchos are tater to nachos. It’s a very easy family meal. In this post, we will inform you about our favorite lunch or dinner version.
They are easy to make, great for collection, and my kids love them!
- Frozen Tots
- shredded cheese
- Minced meat
- black beans
- Garnish options – sour cream, avocado, green onion, coriander
Tachos are an easy one-dish meal. Simply layer a layer of ground beef, then half the cheese, beans, and corn, then the second half of the cheese on top.
After you’ve baked your saj meal, garnish it with sour cream and fresh toppings like avocado, cilantro, and green onions. This recipe is very easy; You can see my 4 year old collecting it here.
Tips for doing:
- Customize the toppings to your liking. Another popular variation is chili cheese – put cheese and a box of chili. After it is baked, add sour cream and onions for garnish.
- If you want to replace the shredded cheese with nacho cheese, you can.
- try breakfast Differ by replacing ground beef with turkey sausage or bacon.
Here are some other recipes that go with Tachos:
Totchos are nachos made with a base of tater tots instead of a tortilla chip base. You can use any combination of toppings you enjoy on nachos.
Strawberries are naturally vegan and gluten-free. This recipe is easy to customize to your preference.
paper pan touchos
Nachos sheet with tater tots and minced beef.
- 32 ounce tater tots one bag
- 2 cups Mexican cheese mix shredded
- 1 cup minced meat astute
- ½ small spoon garlic powder
- 1 cup canned corn drained
- 1 cup canned black beans drained
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup green onion
- ¼ cup coriander
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup Tomatoes section
Prepare the corn and beans by drying the cans.
Chop the tomatoes, cilantro, green onions and avocado slices.
Cook the minced meat. I season ground beef with garlic powder and salt because my kids like it this way. You can use Mexican seasoning if you like it more spicy.
On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, arrange the tater fingers in a single layer covering the sheet.
Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese over the tater tots. Next, we sprinkle minced meat, corn, beans and the rest of the grated cheese on top.
Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Garnish with sour cream and fresh toppings like avocado, cilantro, and green onions.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days.
Calories: 534Calories | Carbohydrates: 52g | protein: 22g | Fat: 28g | Saturated fat: 10g | Unsaturated fats: 5g | Monounsaturated fats: 11g | Unsaturated fats: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 54mg | sodium: 773mg | Potassium: 982mg | the basic: 9g | sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 411IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 259mg | iron: 3mg