The race for the 3-year-old filly’s championship should become an even more intense focus on Saturday when the class leaders meet in the glory match. Saratoga Race Course In the American Oaks Training Club.
secret section And the Live first met in Longines Kentucky Oaks He won the secret section by two lengths Todd BleacherCoach competitor. Then both took over the males in the Triple Crown with the Secret Division taking fourth place in the Preakness classes for the legend Wayne Lucas Nest ranks second in Belmont classes offered by NYRA Bets. Round two between them should be a great match with big implications for the Eclipse Prize.
1. butter: She’s chasing a fourth straight win but is taking a big leap in the class here after winning the Iowa Oaks. You might want the extra distance and coach Kenny McPeak has a penchant for scoring surprises at the big bets, but it seems unlikely in this spot.
2. Community: She’s undefeated, but she’s yet to race in graded bets much lower than the first. She has some speed in a no-nonsense race but she will need a lot more than that to beat Big Two.
3. Live: She is getting better and no worse than the third in her seven career starts. It was the second match for Longines Kentucky Oaks and Belmont classes offered by NYRA Bets, but at this 1/8 mile distance, the umbilical section may have a slight advantage over it. Regardless, it promises to be an exciting extended duel.
4. Nostalgia: She has never shot the Kentucky Oaks, but has won the Gazelle Stakes before that. With her third-class win at her discretion, if someone were to turn the division’s leading ladies over, it would most likely be her.
5. secret section: She ran into some trouble while finishing fourth in the Preakness Stakes, so I crossed a line through that. She was clearly the best in the Kentucky Oaks and her recent workouts have been exciting. In this 1/8 mile distance, we’ll be standing by it. The Alabama Stakes, located 1 1/4 miles away, might be a different story.
pick: secret section
Expected order of completion: 5-3-4-1